Thursday, October 22, 2009

BFFs Part 2



Continued from Part 1...

Jill pulled up her shirt so Connie could see her perky little tits that she had urned to nibble on for so long. Connie began to unbutton Jill's jeans so she could finally see the hidden treasure that laid in wait beneath the layer of denim.







Connie peeled down Jill's jeans to just below her crotch. She couldn't wait to take the time to take them completely off of her lover. She needed to feel Jill's pussy now. Connie ran her hand up between Jill's thighs and felt the warm crotch of her panties. The wetness of Jill's anticipation had already seeped through her underwear to dampen them all the way through. Connie leaned in to smell the soft odor of her best friends pussy. Connie slowly messaged Jill's pussy with her fingers, finding Jill's clit through the soft folds of her labia. Jill didn't need any warm up time. She had never been so turned on in her life than at this exact moment. She moaned with pleasure and Connie slowly messaged her little nub with just the right amount of pressure.

"Oh, that feels so good. For a virgin, you are a pro at rubbing me just the right way."


"That's because I have done this a thousand times in my head."


Connie increased the pressure ever so slightly and could feel Jill pulling Connie's head against her stomach as Jill's muscles started to tighten. Connie knew that Jill was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, yes!" Jill screamed in ecstasy as her first non-solo orgasm rocked her body from head to toe. Jill pulled her friend's head hard against her body as involuntary muscle contractions convulsed through Jill's legs, stomach and back. Jill's knees buckled and she collapsed onto the couch next to Connie.


"WOW!" exclaimed Jill, "I didn't know it could feel that good. That was fucking amazing." Jill exhaled deeply as the last waves of cumming subsided.

"Tell me about it. I nearly came just from the smell of your pussy."

Jill and Connie pulled close to each other and let their tongues intertwine in a deep passionate kiss.





Connie slowly licked around Jill's erect nipple and Jill messaged Connie's small firm breasts. She never knew that playing with Connie's boobs would be so nice. She had felt her own many times in a sexual manner, but feeling up someone else is so much better.

Connie sucked in as much of Jill's scrumptious boob as she could while still flicking the nipple with her tongue.
Connie pushed Jill back on the couch.

"I guess if I am going to be a lesbian, I should lick some pussy."

Jill spread her legs for Connie so she could have easy access. Connie pulled Jill's damp panties to the side so she could see her friend's pussy up close and personal.
She spread Jill's labia apart to reveal the soft pink inner lips of Jill's pussy.

Connie inserted two fingers into Jill's sopping wet pussy and felt the warm insides of Jill's vagina.

"You are so wet and warm. I love the feel of my fingers inside of you."

Connie rolled her head back in excitement. "I don't know what you are doing, but it feels fucking fantastic."
"Its called the G-spot, and obviously, it works well of you." Connie smiled and kissed Jill's flat stomach."

"I can't believe I am finally doing this. Your pussy smells so good. I think I need a little taste of all those sweet juices."


Connie positioned herself in at a better angle to eat out her best friend. Jill pulled herself up as far as possible so she could watch her friend go to town on her crotch. Connie started by licking the fat outer labia lips. Jill's legs were spread so wide that her clit popped right out and there was no need to hunt for her little button. Connie ran her tongue up the center of Jill's pussy until she was face to face with her clit. She nestled her mouth over Jill's clit and softly flicked her tongue over the nub. Jill laid back on the couch as her friend sucked on her clit. She arched her back and ran her hands over her tits, slightly pinching her nipples. She wished it was Connie's hands playing with her boobs, but this would have to do.








The intense pleasure slowly built up in Jill's body until she could hold out no longer.









"Oh yes, lick me right there!... don't stop! Yes, suck my clit! Oh! Oh! Oh, yes!"









The second orgasm of the day wracked Jill's body as uncontrollable muscle spasms clenched and unclenched from head to foot.

"Oh god, that was fucking awesome!" Jill ran her fingers through Connie's hair. "I don't think this is fair. I have cum twice, and I haven't even been able to take care of you."









"Don't worry about me sweetie. I want to enjoy this for as long as possible and I absolutely love liking your pussy. It makes me hard as a rock... I think it is time to get these panties off of you."







Connie pulled Jill's panties up off of her legs and tossed them across the room. Connie spread Jill's legs back open.









"God, that is such a beautiful pussy. I don't think I could have asked for a better looking pussy to sink my tongue into."









"Well, I certainly hope you plan on sinking something else in it also."










To be continued with Part 3...











No comments:

Post a Comment