Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BFFs Part 1










Yet another story. I hope you enjoy.

***************************************************************************

Connie sat next to her best friend Jill on the couch watching TV and chatting about girly things. Jill could sense something was on Connie's mind and finally broached the issue when she could tell her best friend was not going to say anything without a little push.

"Ok, Connie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm fine."

"Bullshit. I know you better than that. Spill the beans."

Connie hesitated for a few seconds and then started to talk. "We have been best friends for a long time, right"

"yeah, BFFs." Jill said with a giggle.

"And we can tell each other anything, right?"

"Yeah, duh, that's what best friends are for."

"Well, I haven't always been completely honest with you. I've... I kinda have a secret that I haven't even told you."

"You are not a virgin! I knew it!"

"Ummm... no, I am a virgin, but that kinda has something to do with it."

"Com'mon! You have got to tell me. You are killing me here."

"Well, you know how I never have had a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, because your mom won't let you date."

"And, you know that I never get undressed in front of you?"

"Would you just spill it! What, do you have a dick or something?" Jill exhorted in a way to indicate that would be the last thing she would ever expect to hear come from her friend's mouth.

Connie took her best friends hand in hers and looked into her eyes. Her facial expression turned serious but yet mischievous.








"Yes, I have a dick."

"Shut up, Connie. That's not funny."

"Seriously Jill, I have a dick."

Jill could see that Connie was not joking about this. "Ummm, you are going to need to explain this a little bit more."

"I am a boy, but I am also girl. I have the body of a boy, but inside, I have always felt like I was a girl. It is tough to explain. I have always wanted to tell you, but I have always been afraid of what you would say... And... I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I thought that I was attacked to boys, but I think I am in love with you. Please! Please! Please don't be mad at me!" Connie pleaded with her friend.

After the initial shock wore off, Jill could see the look of fear in Connie's eyes... waiting for her friend to respond.

"I think that is the best thing I have ever heard... " Jill said with a sudden smile. "And here I was, thinking that I was a lesbian! I have been in love with you for years, too. I was always afraid that if I told you how I felt you would reject me and I could stand the thought of not having you as my best friend."





"Well, I guess you are a lesbian because I really am a girl inside. I just have a permanent strap on."


A huge weight lifted off both of their shoulders and eight years of deep dark secrets were laid open. Connie leaned in and kissed her best friend for the fist time. Their soft lips locked in a passionate kiss years in the waiting. The tender touch of Connie's hand always sent shivers down Jill's spine, but today, it was even more special.


Jill broke off the kiss and leaned back so she could fondle Connie's boobs.




"wow, they feel so real."
"They are real you doof. I am fully a girl in ever way except I have a cock instead of a pussy."

"Mmmm. I love them. Ok, I have to see this cock of yours."

Connie leaded back in order to give Jill easy access to her fly. After only opening two buttons, Connie's cock popped out of her jeans, hard as a rock from the anticipation of this event.

"Oh my god! Its huge! Why didn't you tell me about this years ago. We could have been having so much fun. And, it would have been so much better if you had popped my cherry instead of Billy Collins. He was such a bastard."

"Trust me, if I knew you were going to react like this, I would have told you ages ago. I would have loved to have sunk this thing inside of you. Do you know how many times I have jacked off thinking about being on top of you and inside of you?"

"If is only half as many times as I have rubbed my clit thinking about you, than it is a lot. The only difference is that I imagined that I was licking your pussy, not sucking your cock. Mmmm... this is even better. I get to be a lesbian with my best friend AND she has a built in strap-on. I get the best of both worlds."

Connie stood up so Jill could peel down her jeans and release her throbbing cock. Jill played with Connie's hard cock and balls through her cotton panties.


Jill slowly peeled down Connie's cotton panties, releasing her balls tucked underneath. Jill staired at Connie's dick with amazement, smelling the musky sent of her best friend's privates. Jill knew that by the end of today, she was going to have that rock hard thing inside of her, stretching her pussy wide open. She only hoped that it would fit. Billy was a pinkie compared to Connie. "How the hell did you hide this from me all of these years?"

"A lot of tucking." Connie laughed.

"Bend over. I want to see that sweet little pucker of yours."

Connie bent over and Jill spread her cheeks wide open and gave her asshole a little lick.

"Oh god that feels good. Please do it some more."

Jill give her hole another like and then tickled her pucker with the tip of her tongue. Connie moaned with pleasure. "You like me licking your little ass-pussy do you?"

"Oh yes, that feels so good. And I love that you call it my pussy because that is what I have always thought of it as." Connie turned her head to see Jill at her rear. "I never thought you would be so dirty... you little slut."

"Only with you Connie... only with you. You can use and abuse me all you want as long as I get to ride that thing from here on out."

Jill returned her tongue to Connie's pussy and wriggled her tongue in Connie's ass. Connie had never had anything inside her pussy before and it felt great.


Connie stood backup to face Jill. Jill's mouth instantly went to Connie's soft breast, again kissing and tickling it with the tip of her tongue. Jill had waited for so long to have Connie's nipples in her mouth. Connie's rock hard cock bobbed in front of her.


"Ok, this isn't fair. I have shown you my goods, now it is time for a little reciprocation."

Connie slowly started to undress her friend. She had imagined doing this a hundred times and now it was for real. Connie kissed Jill's flat stomach and pulled up her shirt.

"I want to lick your entire body from head to foot."

"Mmmmm... that sounds like heaven."

"Well, let get you out of these jeanse then so I can fulfill my fantasy."

To be continued with Part 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment