Friday, August 21, 2009

Missing You Part 3

Continued from part 1 and part 2...

Vanessa loved the feel of her best friend, and loved even more the feeling of being inside her best friend.


Vanessa worked herself all the way in, Ally's tight asshole was like fucking her for the first time all over again. Sliding herself in and out of Ally, the tempo quickened and then slowed, quickened and then slowed again. Vanessa was going to milk this for all that it was worth.


"I love the feel of your hard dick in my ass, stretching me out, filling me up."

The two worked in unison, Vanessa would pull back and then trust in, and with each thrust, her balls would slap against Ally's balls.

"Fuck me harder! Cummon, fuck me like you have never fucked me before. Bury your dick in my ass. Oh, yes... like that! Just like that! Don't stop. Please don't stop! Ohhhhhh!"



"Oh yes! Oh god, yes! Uhhhhhh!"




Vanessa could hold back no longer. Ally's dirty talk sent her tumbling over the edge. She shot her load deep into the ass of her best friend and lover. Vanessa felt in bliss and just held on to her dear friend, leaving her dick inside her tight hot hole as waves of pleasure wracked her body over and over. Vanessa collapsed on top of Ally, no long able to support her own weight.




"I love it when you cum in my ass. I can feel your dick pumping your cum into me ass. And I love it afterwards when it seeps out and makes my panties all wet and sticky. It makes me think out you inside of me for hours and hours."


Vanessa slowly slid herself out of Ally, wanting to relish every last moment of the deed she had been urning for.



"I could lay on top of you for an hour at this point. I love feeling you beneath me."

"That woud be nice, but it is my turn!" Ally exclaimed.



the girls flipped over so that one was straddeling the other. Vanessa could feel Ally's erection frimly pressing against the entrance to her body. The two rocked back and forth, rubbing their dicks against one another, Vanessa's slick cum creating a nice lubercation.



Being fucked in her ass made her so horny. The feel of Ally's cum in her ass made her even hornier. The two again switched positions so that Ally could receive her just rewards for pleasuring her friend.

"Sorry, but I am not going to be as tight as you where. I fuck myself with a dildo thinking about you at least two to three times a week which keeps me loose and limber." Vanessa said with a wink.

"Ahhh, that is so sweet. I tried a dildo, but I so much prefer the real thing."

Ally popped right in, but Vanessa was not loose by any stretch of the imagination. The warmth of Vanessa's insides felt like heaven.







Ally fucked her best friend with abandon. She grabbed Vanessa's shoulders so she could get full leverage and she pounded her dick into Vanessa. With each thrust, Vanessa would move backwards, meeting Ally's body with a slap. Over and over, Ally pounded her hard cock into Vanessa's sweet little hole. Slap! Slap! Slap!


"Oh yes, I am going to cum."


"Yes, cum on me."

"You want me to cum on you, do you? You want my hot sticky seed on you?"

"Yes, please! Cum on my back, cum on my face, cum on my tits. I don't care where, just cum on me."

With that, Ally obliged her best friend and pulled her dick out and shot her load along the small of her back and onto her legs. The pleasure was immense and Ally could only lean on Vanessa's back for support, cum continuing to drip from her dick on to Vanessa.


Both girls spent, they laid on the bed side by side, embraced in each others arms. Ally and Vanessa softly kissed each other, eyes closed, bodies exhausted.

"To hell with my mother. I am transferring to State. I need to be with you like this always and forever."


"Mmmmm... sound good to me."

They both drifted off into a sweet slumber in each others arms. Tit to tick, dick to dick...



The End

2 comments:

  1. I love the special effects on the last pic. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful hot orgasm by these hot dickgirls. Thank you very much for the pleasure. It,s magic!

    ReplyDelete