Thursday, August 20, 2009

Missing You Part 2

Continued from Part 1...

Vanessa kissed Ally's soft lips



She then slowly working her way down Ally's body, stopping to pay attention to each of Ally's soft white breast, licking the sides and undersides of each one before giving a soft bite and tug to each of her erect nipples.


Vanessa made her way to Ally's belly button and stuck her tongue in and wiggled it about which always made Ally giggle.

"Stop that," Ally smiled, "You are tickling me."

"Why, is there something else you want me to pay some attention to?"

"You know what I want you little tease. I want to feel your tongue tickling the underside of my dick. I want my cock in you mouth. I want the tip of my dick to hit the back of your throat every time you slide your lips to the bottom of my shaft. I want to cum in your mouth and see it dribble down your chin as you stare up at me with those gorgeous doe eyes."

"I think I can indulge you in most of that request... except for cumming in my mouth. I want you in my ass before you cum."

Slowly but surely, Vanessa made her way to the promised land. Ally's erect member bobbed with excitement in front of Vanessa's face.



Vanessa gave small little licks to the top underside of Ally's dick. With each quick like, Ally's cock jumped with excitement. Each lick forcing more blood into her already swollen member. Just when Ally didn't think a drop more of blood could fit, Vanessa swiftly plunged her entire mouth down on Ally's awaiting cock, swallowing the entire thing down to the balls.


"Mmmm... yes baby. Suck it, lick it, swallow it."





Vanessa could taste the pre-cum and savored the taste like it was the first time.


"Oh my god that feels good. I can't believe I have made it this long without your lips wrapped around my cock. Lick my balls like you used to do."



Vanessa eagerly obliged the request, taking each ball into her mouth and slowly pulling back so each testicle would slide over her tongue, through her lips and pop out of her mouth.




"Oh god! Oh god! Mmmmmmm. Oh yes!"



Vanessa's head bobbed up and down, taking Ally's think phallus all the way down with each stroke. On the brink of cumming is Vanessa's warm mouth, Ally quickly pulled back and popped her dick out of her mouth.



"Why'd you do that?" Vanessa asked with a small pout on her face.



"Duh... I was just about to cum."



"Yeah, but I wanted you to cum. I wanted the taste of your sweet seamen sliding down the back of my throat."


"You told me not to cum, you doofus."


"I know, but I changed my mind. Its a woman's prerogative. The though of it turns me on so much. Cum in my mouth, then I will fuck you and by then, you should be ready for round two."



"I think I can agree to that. Now get back to sucking bitch." Both girls giggled.


Vanessa went back to sucking Ally's dick like a pro. Her warm wet mouth sent shudders down Ally's spine. As Ally got closer and closer to orgasm, Vanessa shoved a finger up Ally's ass which sent her spiraling out of control. Ally shot her warm sticky cum deep into the back of Vanessa's mouth. Each pulse of cum was swallowed instantly as if it were the milk of life. Vanessa let Ally's dick pop out of her mouth when she was certain every last drop had been offered and consumed. Ally's cock landed with a wet smack on her flat stomach. Ally laid there enjoying the after affects of her orgasm.



After resting a moment, Ally turned Vanessa over and gave her a deep kiss, tasting her own cum on the lips of her lover. Ally went back to working on Vanessa's neck.


Given the opportunity, Ally could nibble on that neck for hours on end and Vanessa would happily indulge her.



"Ok, enough of the foreplay. I really need to be inside of you."
"Ready and willing." Responded Ally.

Vanessa positioned herself behind Ally. She moved her dick back and forth over Ally's little brown butthole, slowly easing her tight hole open.
"Its been so long. I think I am a little tight, so please go slow."
"Sure my love."
Vanessa moistened the tip of her dick with a little saliva to make the entry a little bit easier. She slowly moved her cock into position and ever so slight inched her way in as she felt Ally's sphincter muscles relax and loosen.
Vanessa continued to kiss Ally as she worked her way into Ally's tight ass. It had been so long... too long, but it felt like heaven.
To be continued in part 3....






No comments:

Post a Comment