Friday, January 22, 2010

BFFs: The Next Day Part 2

Continued from Part 1

**************************

"Ok, before you cum, I have got to suck on that hot rod of yours."

"If you say so. I am not going to argue about having your lips wrapped around my cock."

"Oh YESSS!!! you have such a hot little mouth."



"This thing just simply amazes me. I can't believe you had a cock this entire time and you never told me. And it is so big also. I could have been playing with this thing for years."



"I love liking the sweet sweat off of your cock. It smells so good. Talk about an aphrodisiac."




"The skin is so soft but yet the shaft is so hard. I just love stroking it."



"Mmmmm... Ooo, yeay, If you keep jerking me off like this, I am going to cum all over the place.... but damn, it feels so good....."


"Yeah... I am sure it does.... I want to see you cum.... I want to see you cum all over the floor."


"Mmmm.... Ohhh... Yessss.... Oh baby, I am going to cum... Keep doing that. Oh god yes!"


"Jesus... It want stop spooging. This is fucking amazing."
"Well, that is how hot you get me."

"Wow, that was a fucking great orgasm. I never would have thought I could have had that much cum inside of me after all the fucking we did yesterday."



"You are so wonderful... I am so glad you let me in on your little secret."
"You are not the only one. I am so happy to finally be with you the way that I have always dreamt about."
"Next time, baby, it is my turn to fuck you."



"I can't wait.... Tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow is good for me."
The end








No comments:

Post a Comment