Friday, December 18, 2009

One Year

Well, this is my one year "blogaversery". Time flies when you are making perversions of traditional sexuality. I hope you have enjoyed it so far and I think I have gotten better over the last year.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, requests, etc. I would love to hear what you all think or want to see.

I would also like to thank all of my guest artist who have permitted me to display their artwork. I think it adds a nice bit of variation to the blog.

Happy Holidays to all and here is to your health and safety for another year.

Yours truely,
Mel

3 comments:

  1. more bondage please

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you try using body hair to help disguise the awkward join between penis and the female flesh.
    Also try and avoid making the penis ridiculously big because it tends to challenge the imagination too much.
    After all it's surely fantasy driving the whole topic. (For me at least)

    Mike UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, Thanks for the comments. I have acutally started doing exactly that, usuing the pubes to transition better. You will see it more and more in my newer posts. Up until recently, I didn't know how to make it work well, but I think I have gotten it better now. Most of what I learn is trhough trial and error. I had never used photoshop prior to morphing. Take a look at the Oct, 31 pics and you will see a few of them like that.

    As for the size, I try to do some of a smaller size however, due to the position of the girl in the picture, that does not always work out well (it leaves a lot of vagina showing).

    ReplyDelete